Sunday, June 13, 2010

Grandpa's Birthday



Just got back from grandpa's. We got to celebrate his Birthday and as it happens every year on this day the whole family came!! =))) So as always it was nice to see them all. I should be studying for my final right now but I'll post some of today's pictures cuz otherwise I'll forget to do it later =)))





Grandpa.... He turned 63 today

Maaaashaaa!!!! Watch out!!!! =)))

Girls got to play the ball with granny =)) 


=))))))))))

This is my Orthodox Godmother =)))) I used to spend lot of time with her when she was a teen and I was still a liiiiiil girl =))) now I got to see her once a year or even more rarely


Mom

Cousin



Soooo..... Not many words.... Just the pictures today.... I think they can tell you much more about today than just words =)))) I know... almost no me in the pictures at all... But that's only cuz I'm almost always the one taking them =))))) 

1 comment:

  1. awesome pictures. I love them!!! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...