Friday, June 11, 2010

Zoo

I have been super busy these days... well... not that SUPER busy... but still had no time for blogging at all... But... A couple of weeks ago we finnaly went to a Zoo =))) It was built a few years ago but we never got a chance to go and see everything =)))) So now when Masha is old enough to remember animals... we made it there =))))) 


Those little baby-swans were sooo super cute!!







Watching a bear... That's funny cuz the sign says "Attention! Dangerous voltage! Keep Out! =)))))


Giving some cookies from the ground =)


Hehehehe... Love this one =)) 

This was one of the cutest things I've ever seen =)))) 



Mom TOTALLY HATES stuff like this =)))) She gets TERRIFIED and yells when she sees anything like this =)))) So she stayed like 2 meters away from the glass box of cockroaches =)))) 

Whenever I see these ones there's always a clear image in my head... It's... a man taking one of them and biting it... so it bursts and all the white guts splash up =))))))))) I'm horrible I know =)))))










That day I was in  a horrible mood and refused to go.... But mom made me .. and now I don't regret it cuz we spent a lovely time in the zoo =))) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...