Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lately. Exhausted

I know it's been forever since I last posted anything... but really my life has been crazy these months so I didn't have time at all... 
I spent August and half of September babysitting my 'lil sis.... Oh... It'd been sooooo tiring and exhausting...
Actually my sister is considered to be a perfect child.... BUT (!!!) only when mom is near =))))) 
Whenever that's just 2 of us....that means no respect, no listening, crying, yelling, being naughty and constantly saying "No I won't" to whatever I say... 
Being an elder sister is soooo much harder than being a mom!!!!! It's even a million times harder when you have a character like mine =)))) I get super mad and irritated easily... 
But having my 'lil sis I learned to be more patient and take things easy... It's still hard...
Whenever I have relatives around they say that I'm the one who's bringing up Masha and that I'm the one who's always there for her... that I'm doing much more for her than mom.... Well.... That's true in some way... I'm definitely the one who spends much more time with Masha than anyone else. 
But... I'm just a sister so the attitude for me is different... Sometimes I wish she loved and respected me as much as mom. Mom says I should deserve that respect but really I have no idea what else I should do for her to start listening to me. 
No, I'm not complaining.... No matter how hard it is I still love it... All this time together made us even closer. Tons of kisses and hugs, lots of laughter =)))
The only thing I hope for most is that for her I won't be "Oh, that strict sister that spoiled my childhood" one =)))) As far as I'm the one she loves I'll love every second spent with her =))))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...