Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back to September - Best Friend's Wedding - Part 3 - Reception




I didn't catch it ((((( 

This was super funny =)))) 





The End

It feels kinda weird that another friend of mine got married...Especially now when it's Liza... This girl has been my best friend for the last 5 years.... We spent every day shoulder to shoulder.... Calling her every day... Sharing my secrets and deepest thoughts... Now it feels so weird that I can't even call her since we're in different cities.. And I miss her so bad!!! I really wish we could have more time together.... But I guess I have no other chance but letting her take this road and joind the "married life"... And no matter what she's still my 'lil one.... my best friend.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...