Monday, February 14, 2011

Time To Get Back To Blogging

I know...I know...I know...It's seems like I haven't blogged for ages.... Hopefully at least someone noticed it =))) 
Tons of things happened since I last posted anything considerable.... So pretty much since last september =)))
But now... Let me brag a bit =)))) 
Two days ago I got this little baby:


Sweet, huh? I've been dreaming of it ever since I first saw it in a store =))) And now it's mine =)))) It's really cool =))) My first laptop ever.... Now I don't have to use somebody else's computer to get online.... And now I can download anything I want and noone will complain about it =)))) So I look forward to start blogging again and tell you what happened these months =))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...