Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mistakes

Check out this video:



I loved it! This is one of my favorite celebrity couples. It was funny to watch this video cuz in reality Brian and Delta are super happy together and engaged =))))) 
But the point of posting this video here is to ask a question...
What are you like when you're fighting with someone??? Do you stay calm trying to find a constructive way to solve a problem?? Or are you like these guys yelling and throwing and breaking stuff?? =))))


I can say for myself that I'm alot like these guys.. except I usually don't break anything when fighting =))) But I do yell and it's way too hard for me to calm down sometimes... 


And now I want to hear about you =)) Tell me =)


P.S. By the way, did you like the video?? =))) 

1 comment:

  1. ага, понравилось! я тебе уже говорила, что он мне клип иглессиаса и сиары напоминает! а вообще поорать иногда полезно! чтоб пар вышел! но с мебелью канешна жёстко они...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...