Sunday, April 4, 2010

Gotta Watch


Loved the cast... not the accent though =))) 



Oh... I can't miss a movie with Ashton =)))))



Love Love Love it!!!!



TOTALLY LOVE the cast!!! ))))) (Except Jessica Beil but I'll get over it =)))) )



Well... I read the spoilers and I know what it'll end with and all the stuff.... It's a lot like "The Notebook" with a few ideas from "A Walk To Remember"... But no matter what I still want to see it!!!! Any movie based on a Nicholas Sparks' book is destined to be awesome =)))) 



Mmmm... Not bad...



Read about this movie looooooong ago when the script wasn't even written... Never knew it was shot already.... The story is written by Nicholas Sparks specially for Miley Cyrus (I don't like her at all) to play the main role. So as I mentioned before.... Nicholas Sparks = Awesome =)))))) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...