Friday, April 1, 2011

Blog Upgrade

The time for a change came and I finnally changed something about my blog... How do you like a new header?? =)) 
Also you can see that the name of my blog changed...
Why this one??? Well.... these last months I thought alot about my life and what I'm lacking.... And it's one simple thing that is so hard to find sometimes.... Inspiration.... I long for that!!! There are soooo many things that I wanna do but just don't have a chance yet ((((( 
Soooo.... here's a new view of the blog.... Also working on some ideas and a big project to start and make it even better =))) 
Hope to see lots of people here with time =))) 

1 comment:

  1. Wooww I Love the new look =)) I need to give a makeover to my blog too soon =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...